1. Saw bed base to desired size
2. Optionally enlarge or shorten space between slats
3. Screw or nail in two slats longitudinal at each side to lock other slats.
4. Strain twines app. 12 cm above horizontal slats and fix it with nails or screws
5. Attach another slat longitudinal in the middle of bed base (ABOVE twines)
6. Screw shoe storage to wall
(If you like you can paint or stain the wood)
1. Slatted bed base
3. Twine (i.e. Sisal)
- with slatted bed base up froom 13 Euro
- without painting about 20 min.